New House Sold STC
Hunterswood, Longmoor Road, Liphook
- Personal Review Appointments Now Available
- 2, 3 or 4 Bedroom Homes Available
- All Homes with HELP to BUY & 10 Year New Build Warranty
- Fully Integrated Appliances.
- Efficient Gas boilers & High Pressure Water Systems with Underfloor Heating to Ground Floors
- High Performing Thermal Insulation to all External Walls and Loft Spaces.
- Solar Photovoltaic Roof Panel (discreetly installed)
- High Spec, Low Profile Walk-in Wet Room Style Showers & Modern Roca Nexo sanitaryware
- Fully Landscaped and Turfed Front and Rear Gardens
- New Build Warranty
* OVER 50% RESERVED * Under Construction & AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW * Private Development * Just NINE Exclusive Homes * Walk to Liphook Village * Help to Buy Available * Ready for Occupation Early 2020 * Personal PLAN Review Meetings Now Available * Site Visits Available * Contact Your New Homes Team 01428 728520 for FULL DETAILS and Pricing.
Hunterswood is a private development of just nine exclusive homes, in the heart of the popular Hampshire village of Liphook.
Hunterswood, offers two three and four bedroom homes within a quiet and spacious cul-de-sac setting.
Minutes from the vibrant town of Haslemere and surrounded by the South Downs National Park, Hunterswood offers easy road access to
Guildford and London to the North and Petersfield and the South Coast to the South. The village of Liphook is only a short walk away and offers all you would expect from local shops, including a Sainsburys superstore, pharmacy and local pubs, with Old Thorns Hotel, Spa, Golf & Country Estate only a mile away, with its excellent facilities.
Schools in the area are very conveniently located for Hunterswood. Liphook Infant School and C of E Junior School are both a 10 minute walk. The highly reputable Bohunt School and 6th Form, with academy status, is also conveniently only just over half-a-mile from Hunterswood.
The village has its own railway station at Liphook, which is on the London Waterloo line. Regular trains travel into Waterloo with a travel time of approximately 1 hour and into Guildford in about 25 minutes.
Homes are pleased to welcome you to Hunterswood by Project 26
Kitchen & Appliances.
Professionally designed to maximise functionality and style.
• Timeless Shaker style with modern detailing.
• Natural Quartz worktops.
• 12 kitchen colour options*.
• Fully integrated appliances.
• Soft close doors and drawers.
*personal colour selection subject to progression
• Highly efficient gas boilers (combi boiler plots 1-6, System boiler plots 7-9).
• Underfloor heating to ground floor.
• Oak cottage style doors to all rooms with brushed metal ironmongery.
• Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedrooms of Plot 7-9 (see optional extras below)
• Acoustic insulation in every internal wall and ground floor ceiling.
• High performing thermal insulation to all external walls and loft spaces.
• Solar photovoltaic roof panel (discreetly installed) providing direct savings to your electricity bills. The system has been designed to allow the installation of further panels if desired.
• Kitchen, bathroom, WC and en-suite.
(see optional extras below)
Bathroom & Ensuite
• High spec, low profile walk-in wet room style showers.
• Contemporary square, fixed shower arms and rain drench heads.
• Flush In wall shower valves by Roper Rhodes.
• Minimalistic fixed glazed shower screens.
• Modern Roca Nexo sanitaryware.
• Coordinated wall and floor tiling.
• Chrome towel rails.
• Dimmable LED spotlights to all rooms (other than non-master bedrooms).
• Hard wired smoke/heat and C02 Alarms.
• Ambient up/down external lighting.
• Rustic clay tiles to roofs.
• Flint stone detailing.
• High thermal performing windows and doors in sleek anthracite grey finish.
• Oak finish front doors.
• Indian sandstone paved paths and patios.
• Fully landscaped and turfed front and rear gardens.
• Wardrobes can be installed (in addition to those in the Master Bedrooms of Plot 7-9) as optional extras and costings can be provided on request.
• Carpets and additional flooring can be installed as an optional extra and costings can be provided on request.
New Build Warranty
• All Project26 homes come with a 10 year BLP
Help to Buy
• All Hunterswood homes are available with
Help to Buy.