Opie Gardens is a private development of just five luxury detached homes, in the heart of the popular Hampshire village of Liss.
Opie Gardens offers bedroom options ranging from three to five bedrooms, within a quiet and spacious cul-de-sac setting.
Minutes from the vibrant towns of both Petersfield & Haslemere and surrounded by the South Downs National Park, Opie Gardens offers easy road access to Guildford and London to the North and Petersfield and the South Coast to the South.
The village of Liss is only a short walk away and offers all you would expect from local amenities, including a supermarket, pharmacy and local pubs, with the Old Thorns Hotel, Spa, Golf & Country Estate only 3 miles away, with its excellent facilities. Also the highly recommended Madhuban Indian Restaurant, which features in the Michelin guide, is only a few minutes walk away.
Schools in the area are very conveniently located for Opie Gardens, with nursery, pre-school and junior schools all within a mile. The highly reputable Bohunt School and 6th Form in Liphook, with academy status, is only 5 miles away and Churcher’s College (11-18yrs) in Petersfield, is just a 5 minute drive. The village has its own railway station at Liss, which is on the London-Waterloo line. Regular trains travel into Waterloo with a travel time of
approximately 75 minuets and into Guildford in about 30 minutes.
Homes are pleased to welcome you to Opie Gardens by Amiga Country Homes.
• ABC Warranty 10-year House Warranty.
• Completion certificate from the Building
• Units fitted to a cutting-edge design featuring shaker style soft close doors.
• Worktops and splash backs to be grey or black
• Range cooker by Bosch or equivalent, or Induction Hob and electric oven.
• Integrated washing machine/dryer and dishwasher, both by Bosch or equivalent.
• Integrated fridge freezer by Bosch
Bathrooms & WC
• Chrome Franke mixer tap and chrome sink.
• Contemporary Italian white sanitary ware with fitted vanity units with soft close doors. Close coupled wc.
• Light Grey porcelain floor tiles and grey gloss
porcelain wall tiling (partial).
• Recessed low voltage lighting.
• Soft close toilet seats.
• Chrome showers featuring large heads
and handheld shower spray by Mira.
• Chrome shaver points.
• Bath screen with chrome handles. Chrome and glass shower doors.
• Highly efficient air source heat pump with manufacturer’s (6 years parts and labour) warranty. Pressurised hot water cylinder.
• Under floor heating to ground floor with independent zone stats.
• Radiators or under floor heating to first floor.
All fitted with TRVs.
• Chrome heated towel rails 1000 x 500mm
• Log burner to fireplaces.
• Roof voids fully insulated to current regulations.
Electrical & Lighting
• Principal rooms feature central ceiling rose and recessed low voltage spotlights.
• Switch and socket plates in satin finished steel with black inserts.
• TV and telephone points to principal rooms with Cat 6 cables.
• Mains-connected smoke detectors fitted.
• Security lighting with motion sensors to the exterior of each home.
• Wiring for customers’ own speaker system to principle rooms.
• Multilec UK Ltd wireless alarm / keypad / PIRs to ground floor.
Windows & Doors
• Aluminium windows and doors, powder coated in ‘Anthracite Grey’.Glass will be Low E double glazed sealed units, safety toughened where required, all fitted with trickle vents and cockspur handles with locks.
• Front doors to have ‘secure by design’ multi point locking mechanism.
• Cloakroom and bathroom floors to be porcelain, splash backs tiled with Italian porcelain.
• Kitchen/diner and utility floors to be 450mm x 450mm ceramic tiles.
• High quality wool mix carpet to all other floors.
• Ogee style skirting boards and matching architraves.
• Walls and ceilings painted with Dulux emulsion
(white and light grey.)
• Woodwork painted with white Satinwood.
• Shaker style Internal doors, 4 panel painted with Italian
design chrome handles.
• Stop end chamfered newels, spindles and oak handrails (compliant with current building and fire regulations).
• External lighting, including security lighting to rear.
• A wide range of carefully selected seasonal planting.
• Granite edging to parking areas and block paving in grey.
• Pathways in Indian sandstone (Raj Green) or Grey.
• Chestnut 'post and rail' fencing to the boundary / or close boarded fence panels.
PLEASE NOTE - THE ABOVE IS A GUIDE ONLY AND VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR.