**SHARED OWNERSHIP @ 40%, PLUS CIRCA £385 PCM RENTAL** CALL FOR FURTHER INFO, IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY**
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this stylish and attractive modern ground floor apartment, located in a highly desirable central Alresford location, with allocated parking and direct access onto the communal gardens.
This lovely home had a great layout with a fitted kitchen accessed via a spacious living/dining room which has the French doors to outside space. Theirs is one double bedroom and a modern white bathroom suite.
Within minutes you can be in the centre of Alresford or open countryside/parkland walks and whilst Robins Court is very central, it also benefits from being tucked away and private.
The town offers a great variety of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and gastro pubs, together with having the highly regarded Watercress steam railway station. Winchester is also around 7 miles away with its mainline railway station, beautiful architecture and history.
This apartment is also available with a 40% shared ownership option for £112,000. Plus a rental of circa £385 for the remaining 60% share. The service charge stands at approximately £113 pcm.
For further information and to book your accompanied appointment, please contact the team and Homes.