Development Opportunity, Self Build For Sale
Portsmouth Road, Hindhead
- Building Plot (0.65a) with Planning Permission
- Consent for a Detached 4/5 bed Dwelling (with Integral Garage)
- Waverley Borough Council - Planning Ref WA/2020/0532
- CIL Liability circa £120k (TBC)
- 2475 SQFT GIA plus Garage 200 SQFT
- Build Offers Spacious Accommodation
- Ideal Self-Build Opportunity
- Key Local Road Links & Walking Distance to Devils Punch Bowl/All Local Amenities/Grayshott Village
- Full Marketing Pack Available, Plus Site Video Tour
- Contact the Land Team for Further Details
This building plot (0.65a) offers planning permission to build a 4/5 bed, 2 bath, 3/4 reception room, detached home with integral garage.
The plot is parcelled between two detached dwellings, on a relatively flat piece of initial land, with the land then sloping away to the rear section of the plot.
The plot is well screened by fencing, hedging and mature trees and a woodland path running the sites frontage.
The site previously formed part of the garden of Brownlow (property to the south-west of the plot) that was sold circa 1977.
The plot is within a established residential area. Portsmouth Road has a number of commercial uses on the northern side, and a continuous line of residential dwellings to the south.
The consented site provides suitable access, taking into account different parameters, including on-site turning and parking, as well as safe and secure cycle and bin storage.
Full Marketing Pack is Available for Download or by contacting the Land Team.
Also a Video Tour is available.
Contact the team on 01428 772699