- Beautiful one bedroom detached cottage with sweeping countryside views
- Large garage and one additional parking space
- Large double bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with cooker and fridge/freezer
- Bright and spacious sitting room with lovely views
- Luxury bathroom with shower over
- Entrance hallway with washing machine
- Decking decking area with southerly countryside views
- Garage and one parking space
- Oil central heating - Pets considered!
The Coach House is a delightful one bedroom detached Victorian cottage offering beautifully presented first floor accommodation with wonderful views over unspoilt countryside.
Located in a rural area close to Kingsley off the B3004, the property benefits from stunning open countryside views and it has a small south facing garden with decking with a southerly aspect.
The house offers front door leading to entrance hallway with washing machine. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation comprising;
Spacious kitchen/dining room with a range of floor units. Cooker, fridge/freezer. Ample space for table and chairs.
Large double bedroom with lovely, sweeping views.
Modern white bathroom suite with shower over bath.
There is shared use of a separate drying room next door to the house.
Externally, there is a small rear garden with decking area overlooking the countryside views. Attached to the house is a large single garage with up and over door and one additional allocated parking space.
Standing monthly charge of £20 for mains water.
Oil central heating. No Smokers - Pets considered!