Apartment To Let
Sussex Road, Petersfield
- Two bedroom character apartment
- Stunning conversion offering luxurious and sophisticated living
- Contemporary open plan living room
- Open plan luxury kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large shower room
- Close to town centre and railway station
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Available September 2021
A quality conversion of this character building, Mint House, which is within easy walking distance of Petersfield's town centre, lovely shops, bars and restaurants and the mainline railway station.
The property is approached by a large solid oak front door to a communal entrance hallway which is shared with the ground floor apartment. Private front door to entrance hallway with stair case leading to the first floor.
Spacious lounge area with sloping ceilings and velux roof lights and being open plan to luxury kitchen with extractor hood, oven, gas hob, fridge with freezer compartment and washer/drier. There is a full size breakfast bar. Large built in storage cupboard.
The inner hallway gives access to two large double bedrooms, the master with a vaulted ceiling and oak beams. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
Beautiful shower room with WC and wash basin, heated towel rail.
Double glazed and gas central heating.
On road permit parking is £30 per year. Or Tesco car park is across the road.
Please contact Homes Estate Agents to arrange your accompanied viewing.