From conveyancing and surveying, to financial services and help with developing land, we offer a wide range of property services.
We have partnered with the independent financial services provider, Asset Harbour. Through this arrangement, we are able to put you in touch with friendly experts who can offer sound financial and mortgage advice relating to your property purchase. In addition, they will also be able to advise you on a range of other financial services, including life insurance and estate planning.
Asset Harbour Ltd are an appointed representative of AFP Partnership, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
YOUR HOME CAN BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
We work closely with many of the area’s local conveyancing solicitors. Our Sales Progression team, who are located in each of our offices, have developed excellent working relationships with these solicitors to make your sale or purchase as smooth as possible.
With this in mind, if you don’t already have a solicitor appointed, we’ll be very happy to introduce you to our recommended panel from whom you can make your choice.
Site Development Advice + Consultancy
For full details of the comprehensive service, we are able to offer developers and/or land owners, please visit our Land page.
In summary, we can…
- Undertake initial scoping exercises, looking at the practical building aspects and financial viability
- Consider any relevant planning issues or other local development policy constraints which may affect potential projects
- Prepare pre-planning reports, assist in setting up pre-applications meetings with relevant parties, right through to the preparation of full planning applications
- Assist with calculations on £/sq ft development, sizing, gross development value (GDV), competition and demographic variables
- Provide accurate local sales insight to assist in assessing likely return on investment (ROI) on projects
Also for developers, we’re able to…
- Access site sourcing opportunities using our database of sites currently in the local planning system
- Provide the latest guidance on specific Local Plan/Development Boundary services
- Advise on planning usage classes – in particular, where Permitted Development is concerned in relation to residential use
As a buyer you may require a survey on the property you are interested in, before committing to the purchase. It’s very important to get the best advice regarding the right type of survey that will suit the property and also any lenders’ requirements.
We have excellent relationships with a number of local, RICS-qualified, independent surveyors, who cater for all requirements covering Energy Performance Certificates, basic and detailed property Condition Reports, right up to full Structural Surveys.
The ability to view a property, without having to physically visit it, is becoming an ever-important part of the marketing process for all types of homes.
Comprehensive videos or 3d virtual tours are a real attraction to buyers and sellers. We are very pleased to be able to offer you this service, providing a ‘room by room’ walk-through tour and an altogether enjoyable and realistic experience.
When marketing your property, we will use the highest quality photos produced by EMZO marketing. The team are also able to provide floorplans, energy performance certificates (EPC), videography, drone work, matterport 360 tours and elevated photography – all in one visit!
You are in safe hands with EMZO’s friendly and talented team.
Third Party Services To All Clients
Including: Purchasers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants
Homes may offer to supply services to any prospective clients which may include mortgages and other financial services, removals, conveyancing, surveys and contractors.
Homes may be entitled to commission in respect of any such services arranged, subject to current financial services legislation. Such services are in addition to the marketing procedure adopted by Homes for clients.