Homes Estate Agents have been selected in our region to represent RAN, the UK’s leading relocation specialists. We were hand-picked by RAN, following their assessment of our high levels of service and sale results – so, whatever your budget, or wherever you are coming from or going to, we’re in a great position to help you.
Being a RAN member connects us with over 600 like-minded agents nationwide and we all work together to help people, up and down the country, move home efficiently using local, trusted contacts. Just ask any of our offices for more details.
Homes have a strategic alliance with the reputable independent financial service providers, Asset Harbour. Through this arrangement, we are able to put you in touch with friendly experts who can offer sound financial and mortgage advice relating to your property purchase. In addition, they will also be able to advise you on a range of other financial services, including life insurance and estate planning.
As you can imagine, Homes Estate Agents works closely with many of the areas local conveyancing solicitors on a daily basis. Our Sales progression team, who are based at our Residential Sales offices in Alton, Petersfield, Grayshott and Liphook have developed excellent and trusting working relationships over the years with this most important element in the sales and purchase process.
As such, if you don’t already have a solicitor appointed to handle the conveyancing matters of your property move, we’ll be very happy to introduce you to our recommended panel, from whom you can make your choice. With the often involved legal aspects of a home move, let alone the added complexities of chains of buyers and sellers, it’s very beneficial to have well-established lines of communication between all parties.
Remember, our job isn’t concluded until you are happily moved – in or out – so we’re on your side, all the way through the journey!
For full details for the comprehensive service we are able to give prospective developers and/or owners of land with development potential, just visit our ‘Land’ page.
In summary, we can…
- Undertake initial scoping exercises, looking at the practical building aspects and financial viability.
- Consider any relevant planning issues or other local development policy constraints which may affect potential projects
- Prepare pre-planning reports, assist in setting up pre-applications meetings with relevant parties, right through to the preparation of full planning applications
- Assist with calculations on £/SQFT development, sizing, GDV, competition and demographic variables
- Provide accurate local sales insight to assist in assessing likely ROI’s on projects
Also for developers, we’re able to…
- Access site sourcing opportunities using our significant database of all sites currently in the local planning system
- Provide the latest guidance on specific Local Plan/ Development Boundary services
- Advise on planning usage classes – in particular, where Permitted Development is concerned in relation to residential use
The great majority of house buyers will require a survey to be done of the property they are interested in, before they finally commit to the purchase. It’s very important to get the best advice here, in particular the right type of survey to have to suit the property itself and also any lenders’ requirements, as may be relevant.
Homes Estate Agents have excellent relationships with a number of local, RICS-qualified, independent surveyors, who cater for all requirements covering Energy Performance Certificates, basic property Condition Assessments, the more detailed Home Condition Reports, right up to full Structural Surveys.
So, whatever your needs, talk to any one of our offices and we’ll gladly introduce you to them.
For many reasons, driven largely by practical convenience and time efficiency, the ability to view a property, without having to physical visit it initially, is becoming an ever-important part of the marketing process for all types of homes.
Comprehensive video or 3d virtual tours, using the latest technologies which are available to view on all types of devices, are a real attraction to buyers and sellers. Homes Estate Agents are very pleased to be able to offer this service providing a ‘room by room’, walk-though tour and an all-together enjoyable and realistic experience.
Talk to any of the teams in our offices to find out more.